Average Production Timeline
Current turnaround time is 7 business days from order received to order ready for shipping. All orders are fulfilled from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Free local pick-up in Calgary available, select “local pick-up” during checkout. Please ensure that you have received your READY FOR PICKUP email prior to your arrival.
Bulk Product Discounts
Discounts are applied automatically in the cart, additional print areas are $8.00.
|Minimum Quantity||10||25||35||50||100 +|
|Discount Per Unit||10%||20%||25%||30%||35%|
This classic tee is very comfortable and will last you a long time. The Anvil 980 is made of thick cotton with a high stitch density. With a tubular construction, it’s less fitted than other t-shirt models.
- 4.3 oz.(US) 7.2 oz.(CA), 100% preshrunk combed ringspun cotton, 30 singles
- Heather Grey is 90/10 combed ringspun cotton/polyester
- Heather colors and Neons are 35/65 combed ringspun cotton/polyester
- Heather Graphite is 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Soft combed ring spun fabric
- High stitch density for smoother printing surface
- 3/4″ non-topstitched collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Black tear away label
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent with similar colours. Tumble dry low inside-out, or hang-dry for longest life of print. Cool iron inside-out if necessary, but do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.
All measurements in the table refer to garment sizes, see measurement steps below.
|Body Length Tolerance||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Body Width Tolerance||3/4||3/4||3/4||3/4||3/4||3/4|